Compass Campers USA informationThe Supplier is one the United States's premier RV rental companies, founded in 1970 in Southern California. Since then they have grown to become one of the largest Motorhome rental companies in the world. With locations throughout the United States, they have become renown worldwide for their commitment to quality products and service.
The Supplier is represented by several hundred wholesale travel companies and thousands of travel agents throughout the world. Approximately half of the operator's rental business comes from overseas travelers who fly in to various cities throughout the U.S.
Other divisions sell its used rental RV's, and rent production trailers and fifth wheels to the entertainment industry.
Compass Campers USA Rental TermsRebookig Policy for COVID-19 - effective 25 March 2020 :
Important Information About Your Rentals
On arrival, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the operators of Compass Campers USA. Here is a summary of their terms and conditions:
The following definitions apply for the Terms and Conditions for Compass Campers USA.
* The Supplier means the operator of Compass Campers USA
* The Client is also referred to as the hirer (s) or renter (s)
A non-refundable deposit will be taken from your nominated credit card at the time of booking confirmation. This percentage of the total fees will vary depending on the number of days your booking is placed before travel commencement.
The balance payment due will be deducted from your nominated credit card 45 days prior to the commencement of your rental. Please ensure there are sufficient funds available on your card for the balance to be collected at least 45 days prior to your rental commencing. However, if you are booking within 45 days of travel, or you choose to book in a currency other than US$, the entire cost of the rental will be transacted from your nominated credit card at the time of booking confirmation.
Note on foreign currency bookings: full balance of payment (including the deposit) will be collected at the time of confirmation if you have elected to process your booking in a currency different to US$.
Some charges may be payable directly to your rental station upon arrival, these will be itemized as such in your breakdown of pricing if and where applicable.
Standard Cancellation Policy
The initial deposit paid is non-refundable. In addition to forfeiting your deposit, Compass Campers USA reserves the right to also impose the following Cancellation Fees depending on how far out from rental commencement cancellation occurs.
These are in addition to the forfeiture of your booking confirmation deposit:
Over 48 days prior to departure: No further charge
47 to 19 days prior to departure: $350
18 to 4 days prior to departure: $700
3 days prior to departure and no show Full rental fee (including deposit already paid)* * A clients who declines vehicle at departure is classified as a ‘Departure Day’ and not eligible for any refund.
A further $200 cancellation fee applies for any canceled ONE WAY booking (ie. pick up and drop off locations are different), as the Supplier will need to relocate the vehicle to fulfill the next rental that vehicle is booked for.
Cancellation of Group Reservations: per booking
Over 93 days prior to departure a fee of $100
34 to 92 days prior to departure a fee of $200
32 days or less prior to departure a fee of $500
We strongly recommend that clients ensure they take out the highest level of travel insurance. In many cases, this will cover any losses incurred if you are forced to cancel your booking.
Changes to reservations
- Subsequent changes to your reservation may be charged at $50 per change
- The following changes will result in a re-calculation of Value Rate. The rate will be calculated using the most current Value Rate and compared to the existing Value Rate the higher rate will be used.
Change of party name
Change of vehicle size
Change of departure location
Change in departure date
Cancellation and rebooking
Change in drop-off date
Change in one-way drop-off location
- Once confirmed, the following changes will not affect the Value Rate:
Change in party size
Adding pre-paid items.
Long Term Rentals
Compass Campers USA reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove terms, products, rates and seasons at any time and without notice or liability.
This quoted price includes:
- Unlimited generator use
- At least a 3 night minimum is required for round-trip rentals. At least a 7 night minimum is required for oneway rentals. Certain Vehicles, Holidays and Special Events may require a longer rental period. Actual minimum rental period is noted on the weekly rate sheet for each season.
- Gasoline tanks are generally full at pick up and must be returned full or the difference will be estimated and the clients charged, or if not full the gasoline tank must be returned at the same level or the difference will be estimated and the clients charged.
- Rates are in US Dollars
- All rental days are calculated per night basis
- Rates are subject to change without notice
This quoted price does not include:
- Mileage. No free miles are included and are calculated at a rate of $0.32 - $0.39 cents per mile (depending on vehicle type) travelled at the end of your rental. You can also pre-purchase mileage packs at discounted rates on this website
- Mandatory charge: starter kit $39.95 per trip
- Limited Availability and between our "Fly/Drive" locations only. If available, there is a one-way drop fee due ranging from $250 to $750 depending on the distance between the rental offices involved.
- Contracts are subject to fees imposed by the State Governments, Environmental Impact fees and Vehicle License fees (please read terms and conditions)
- Vehicle Incident Protection (VIP) and excess reduction options
- State sales tax (please read terms and conditions)
- Extra items like convenience kits and liability/excess reduction options if selected
- New Jersey Security Tax: Mandatory $5 / night for NYC pick ups.(Max. $140)
- Colorado Road Safety Program fee: Mandatory $2 / night for Denver pick ups. (Max. $90)
- One way fees
- Airport and hotel transfers
- Vehicles attending Burning Man: Unless vehicles are deemed returned in a spotless condition (which is at the discretion of the supplier), it can take around 2-3 days of cleaning at $50 per hour for vehicles attending Burning Man.
Security deposit of $1,000** by Master Card/Eurocard, Visa, American Express or Discover Card is required. The security deposit must be made with a major credit card. ATM/Debit Cards, Check Cards, Stored Value/Pre-paid Cards and Gift Cards are not accepted for payment of the security deposit. The security deposit is a verification and pre-authorization of available funds. The security deposit guarantee is valid only for the duration of the rental contract and will not appear on the client’s credit card statement; therefore, it will not necessitate a ‘refund’. The security deposit capture is automatically released upon completion of the return contract provided that the rental vehicle is returned clean inside, undamaged and on time. ** Alternative security deposit amounts and/or conditions may apply for certain unit types, special events, etc.
Pre-Paid Nightly Rental Rates
At least a 3 night minimum is required for round-trip rentals. At least a 7 night minimum is required for oneway rentals. Certain Vehicles, Holidays and Special Events may require a longer rental period. Actual minimum rental period is noted on the weekly rate sheet for each season.
The Nightly Rental Rate includes Unlimited Generator Usage
Sales Tax: Taxes are due on all charges and vary depending on the pickup Location.
Pre-Paid Miles Packages
There are no miles included in the nightly rental rate. Mileage packages provide discounted miles that can be purchased before departure. There is no refund for unused mileage pre-purchased as part of a mileage package.
Starter Kit: $39.95 per trip
- Full tank of Propane: The Water Heater; Range (Stove) & Oven; Space Heater and the LPG Setting on the Refrigerator & Freezer run on LPG (Liquid Propane Gas).
- Prepared Tank with Toilet Chemicals (1 pack) and Tissue (1 roll)
- Electrical Power Cord
- A/C Adaptor
- Dumping and filling hoses
- Leveling blocks
The charge for the Starter kit will be added to your other rental charges and itemized separately in your breakdown of rental costs and services.
Drop Fees are due for One-Way Rentals. Limited Availability and between our "Fly/Drive locations only. If available, there is a one-way drop fee due.
Contracts are subject to fees imposed by the State Governments, Environmental Impact fees and Vehicle License fees (VLF): [These fees are not subject to sales tax]
Kit items and quantities may vary by location. Items may be substituted without notice. Items are for rent and must be returned to rental locations.
Convenience Kit: $55 per person
Linens for Bed & Bath + Dishes & Utensils
Kitchen Kit: $130 per vehicle
Cooking Ware + Sanitation Supplies
- Kit items and quantities may vary by location. Items may be substituted without notice.
- Housekeeping kits are offered for rental at the DEN, DFW, LAS, LAX, MCO, MIA, NYC, ORD, PHX, SFO, SLC, SND and YVR offices only.
Pets are allowed to travel in the motorhomes.
We no longer charge a Pet Fee, but the RV needs to be returned in its original condition.
The client is responsible for all pet-related damage.
Standard cleaning charges apply if necessary.
Compass Campers USA must be contacted a minimum of 7 days prior to pick up with pet transfer request. Transfer restrictions may apply due to the size of cage and / or luggage capacity of transfer van. Insurance and Coverage Options (conditions and exclusions apply): Pre-Paid or Paid at Counter.
Toaster ($8 each)
Coffee Machine ($10 each)
Iron & Board ($10 each)
Folding Chairs ($12 each)
Snow Chains ($20 each)
ONE-WAY RENTAL FEES:
One-Way Rentals are on request only - No Free Sale. Prices are in US dollars. One-way fee is determined by where the desired Pickup and Return locations’ row and column intersect. For example, one-way fee from SFO to SLC is $350; from MIA to ORD it is $800.
Return: DEN DFW LAS LAX MCO MIA NYC ORD PHX SFO SLC SAN YVR
DEN -- 350 350 350 500 750 500 350 500 350 350 500 500
DFW 350 -- 350 350 350 500 500 350 350 350 350 350 500
LAS 350 350 -- 250 750 750 750 750 350 250 350 250 350
LAX 350 350 250 -- 750 750 750 750 350 250 350 250 350
MCO 500 350 750 750 -- 250 350 750 750 750 750 750 750
MIA 750 500 750 750 500 -- 500 800 750 750 750 750 750
NYC 500 500 750 750 350 500 -- 750 750 750 750 750 750
ORD 750 750 800 800 750 800 750 -- 750 750 750 750 750
PHX 500 500 350 350 750 750 750 750 -- 350 350 500 750
SFO 350 350 350 350 750 750 750 500 350 -- 350 350 350
SLC 500 750 500 500 750 750 750 500 350 500 -- 350 500
SAN 500 500 350 350 750 750 750 500 350 350 350 -- 500
YVR 500 500 350 350 750 750 750 500 750 350 500 350 -- All other one-way fees are determined by the fleet manager on a case-by-case basis if approval is given. We have no standard/published one-way fees for other one-way rentals; they are calculated on a case-by-case basis.
Import / Export Fees: We try to confirm all One-way requests. However, there are times when the direction of the drop or time of year does not make sense in terms of fleet utilization. Therefore, Compass Campers USA will consider accepting a specific one-way request for the standard one-way fee PLUS up to an additional $2,000 to import or export the motor home to the location needed. Import / Export Fees must be pre-paid and are non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
GETTING TO THE RENTAL OFFICE:
Same Day Flight Arrival:
- Clients may only collect the motorhome on the same day that their flight arrives if . . .
1. They call the rental office after arrival to arrange a vehicle pick-up time.
2. Clients provide their own transportation at their own expense. Compass Campers USA does not offer transfer service for same day flight arrival.
3. They arrive at our rental station no less than 1 hour before station’s official closing time.
4. Clients are encouraged to complete the online check-in no less than 7 days prior to vehicle take over
- Please remember to take potential flight delays, customs, baggage claim and traffic into account before deciding to collect the motorhome on the same day that the flight arrives. Whether the flight is domestic or international, the rules regarding Same Day Flight Arrival are the same. PAD Program & same day flight arrival:
1) Clients provide their own transportation at their own expense. Compass Campers USA does not offer transfer service for same day flight arrival.
2) Clients cannot participate in Priority AM Departure Program on the same day that their flight arrives unless they can get to the rental office by 10 am local time.
Transfer Shuttle Service:
• Transfers are available at DFW, LAS, LAX, MCO, NYC and SFO offices for a small, per person per direction charge, STF (Shuttle Transfer Fee).
• Transfers to or from the rental station may be subject to restrictions or limitations beyond the supplier’s control. In such circumstances, transfers may be the financial and logistical responsibility of the renter.
• Note: YVR transfers no longer are charged a transfer fee per booking, rather each person transferred will be charged the STF per direction.
• Contact number: Client must call the Rental Office no later than 9:30 am the morning of motor home takeover to schedule pick up time and confirm hotel entrance. Under no circumstances should clients arrive unannounced.
Shuttle Transfer fee (STF):
o Clients are requested to continue indicating at the time of booking how many persons will be traveling.
o No pre-payment of STF available.
o The supplier’s transfer is optional. Where ever possible alternative transfer options have been provided. As this information is subject to change, the supplier and/or their offices are not responsible for its accuracy.
o Rental Pick-The supplier will charge the $25 / person fee at the time of rental pick up for those clients who were transferred to the office by the supplier’s shuttle service.
o Rental Return: Upon client’s return the STF will be charged to those clients transferred to the airport or designated hotels in the supplier’s shuttle.
o Note: Bellingham / Vancouver transfer: There will no longer be a per booking fee for Vancouver airport / hotel transfers. Instead, the per person STF will apply.
o Note: NYC (NYC) Midtown Manhattan transfer: Customers will be charged an additional $80 per direction for Midtown Manhattan hotel transfers.
Self-Transfer: Clients providing their own transportation, at their own expense.
Clients must call Rental Office by 9:30 am on the morning of scheduled pick-up to arrange vehicle takeover time. Customers must arrive at the pick-up station no less than one hour before rental station’s official closing time. Even if clients arrange their own transfers, they still must call for time of vehicle readiness. Under no circumstances should clients arrive unannounced
Standard Transfer: Pick Up
Standard Vehicle Pick-up Time is after 1 pm (13:00 hours) based on vehicle readiness and staffing.
o Transfer for a fee is available at DFW, LAS, LAX, MCO, NYC, SFO & YVR only.
- Contact number:
o Please call rental office no later than 9:30 AM the morning of motor home takeover to schedule pick up time and confirm hotel entrance.
o Under no circumstances should clients arrive at any office unannounced.
- Transfer time:
o The shuttle arrives between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM at designated hotels only.
o Note: Delays may occur during peak season, certain holiday or heightened security periods. No refunds are given for transfer delays.
- Vancouver (YVR) transfer:
o The client must call the rental office between 9:00-9:30 AM the morning of motor home takeover to schedule pick up time and confirm hotel meeting point.
o Transfer from specific Vancouver airport area hotels only.
o The shuttle arrives after 12:00 pm.
o US Border Crossing Fee of $6 per person is required at the border. Clients should be aware that a visa to enter the United States may be required.
o No transfer is offered for the downtown SEATTLE or SEATAC Airport areas.
Priority AM Departure (PAD) Program:
$135 Surcharge; Priority AM Departure (PAD) Vehicle Pick-up Time is by 11 am.
- PAD locations / Hotels:
o PAD Program is only offered at the Los Angeles (LAX), San Francisco (SFO), Las Vegas (LAS), New Jersey (NYC), Dallas (DFW) and Orlando (MCO) offices.
o PAD shuttle transfer is restricted solely to those hotels designated as PAD hotels.
o Clients are required to complete the online check-in http://myelmonterv.com/check-in no less than 7 days prior to vehicle takeover.
o There are no refunds for PAD surcharge if a supplier does not receive PAD hotel information 7 days prior to pick up. No exceptions.
o In the event, client fails to notify the supplier less than 7 days prior to takeover a courtesy transfer may not be provided in which case clients must provide their own transfer at their own expense.
- Transfer time:
o PAD Shuttle generally arrives between 7:15 am - 8:00. PAD transfer may begin as early as 6:45 am.
o Shuttle Transfer fee (STF) of $25 per person / per direction is also due for PAD transfer shuttle
Standard Transfer: Return
o Return transfer is provided free of charge as a courtesy at: DFW, LAS, LAX, MCO, NYC, SFO and YVR only.
- Transfer time:
o Generally, the shuttle will depart rental station between 8:15 am and 1:00 pm.
o Only one return shuttle may be offered so clients should plan accordingly.
o If clients are under time constraints due to departure flight time, then they should not rely on the Courtesy Shuttle as the supplier cannot guarantee exact departure times from the rental office, nor can we be held in any way liable for delays or missed flights/connections. The clients will need to provide their own transportation at their own expense.
- Vancouver (YVR) transfer:
o Courtesy Shuttle departs YVR location at approximately 11:00 am.
o Due to increased security and traffic, delays crossing into Canada are possible. The supplier is not responsible for any refunds of any type as a result of border crossing delays.
o No transfer is provided to downtown SEATTLE or SEATAC Airport.
- NYC (NYC) Midtown Manhattan transfer:
o Customers will be charged $80 per direction for Midtown Manhattan hotel transfers.
- Takeover scheduling:
o Clients must call Transfer numbers* no later than 9:30 am on the morning of scheduled pick-up to arrange vehicle takeover time.
o Under no circumstances should clients arrive unannounced.
- Takeover time:
o After 1:00 pm, even if clients arrive earlier; subject to vehicle readiness.
o Clients may book PAD in advance which will guarantee them a departure ready vehicle no later than 11:00, even if they arrive via self-transfer.
* Toll-Free Transfer Telephone numbers are area code directed. Customers must use a land-based telephone (hotel, car rental, pay phone etc) in order to be directed to the correct pickup location. Cell phone users must use the direct telephone numbers for each location (see ‘Location Maps and Hotel Information’ pages). Clients using a cell phone to call the supplier’s toll-free number while in NYC, for example, for a pick up the next day in MCO would be connected to the NYC station.
AT THE RENTAL COUNTER: Motorhome Pick-up Requirements and Procedures Vehicle Pick Up:
Motorhome Takeover - Check-out procedures:
- Paperwork (20-30 Min)
Specifications: Motor home photos, drawings, and floor plans are examples only. Sleeping capacities are recommendations only and do not mean like a number of adults or full-size teenagers can be accommodated comfortably within every unit of a size category. Features and amenities are representative and may be changed, added to or deleted without notice. Bed sizes vary from unit to unit within size categories and cannot be guaranteed.
Specific floor plans or models will vary within a category and cannot be reserved or guaranteed.
Customer Overnight Parking: Customer vehicles cannot be stored at the rental location without prior authorization from the location's Rental Manager. Vehicle storage is not available at all locations. If available and authorized, applicable storage charges apply ($5 per night in most cases). Vehicle storage is at the customer’s own risk and a set of keys must be left with the Compass Campers USA rental staff.
Towing with Compass Campers USA Motorhomes:
Towing is allowed on some of our vehicles. However, some conditions and an additional charge do apply. No Towing for one-way rentals.
AT THE RETURN RENTAL COUNTER: Motorhome Return Requirements and Procedures
Flush-out: Motorhome must be returned both waste collection tanks empty. There will be a $75.00 flush out fee if the waste and/or holding tanks have not been drained (valves open, cap off) by Renter prior to the Rental Vehicle being returned to Lessor, at Lessor's sole discretion.
ON THE ROAD
2) Death Valley: Traveling in or traversing Death Valley is not permitted in July and August. In May, June and September travel is permitted, however, customer is fully responsible for all mechanical problems and/or towing or vehicle recovery costs. Ground temperatures can reach 140º F or 60º C.
During July / August, clients may be required on pick up to sign and acknowledge these restrictions.
3) Mexico: Travel is permitted at client’s own risk and only with purchase of Compass Campers USA’s Mexico Auto Liability Insurance (MALI), available at all southwest locations. However, there is no reimbursement for repairs, lost use or deductibles for damage when in Mexico.
4) New York City / Manhattan: Travel is not permitted.
5) Alaska / Northern Canada: Travel is permitted at client’s own risk. However, there is no reimbursement for repairs or lost use.
6) Winter: Travel during winter months is permitted. However, freezing conditions may occur in spring and fall at higher elevations and should be anticipated and precautionary measures were taken. Clients are responsible for any damage due to systems freezing due to cold weather. As a precautionary measure at certain locations, water may be replaced by anti-freeze to prevent water systems from freezing. Clients are then not allowed to use any water systems, including the toilet or shower until they have traveled to areas with consistently above zero temperatures. In the event, the clients want to replace the anti-freeze with water they may be charged up to$150 to re-winterize or de-winterize the vehicle.
7) Summer: Travel in summer months and/or in extreme temperatures can strain motor home systems such as roof and dash air conditioners, generator and refrigerator. We maintain our motor home fleet to accommodate all weather conditions; however, clients should be made aware that performance of motor home systems under extreme conditions cannot be guaranteed. Roof A/C units will only cool the interior of the motor home up to a maximum of 20 degrees cooler than the outside temperature.
8) Ontario / Quebec: Due to the increased incidence of theft motor homes are not allowed to be left unattended within the cities of Montreal, Ottawa and Quebec City. We recommend leaving the motor home parked at a campground and use a taxis or public transportation. Details available at pick up location. Clients planning on traveling in these areas must inform rental station prior to departure.
9) Alternative terms & conditions: Alternative terms & conditions may come into effect for pick-ups and returns between 26 August 2020 and 06 September 2020.
On-The-Road Vehicle Support:
Reimbursements & Refunds:
Compass Campers USA operates one of the newest fleets in the industry. Yet as motor homes are mechanical devices they may occasionally develop problems.
All of our motorhome units have a generator built-in. The use of the generator is not required for normal vehicle operation.
The Generator runs on the same fuel tank that the engine does. The fuel tank must be at least 1/4 full in order for the generator to operate. The output is 110 Volt and 30-45 amps.
The Roof Air-Conditioner, the Microwave and the Electric Setting on the Refrigerator & Freezer require 110 Volt AC to run. This means the motorhome unit is required to be connected to an external source of electricity or to have the generator running in order to use these Appliances.
TIMES OF OPERATION:
International/Travel Trade Reservations Department:
The rates on this website are often heavily discounted. This is due to our negotiated rates and bulk buying power. On very rare occasions, a rate may be displayed incorrectly due to our, or a vehicle supplier's error. In such a case, if you book with us at a quoted rate that is incorrect, we will notify you of any price change and give you the option to proceed or cancel. We make every effort to keep information on our site up to date, but we cannot guarantee this website is free of errors or omissions and retain the right to update or change the information published at any time.
To the extent permitted by law we/the owners of this website will not be liable to you or to any third party (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any accident, injury, delay or loss of enjoyment) arising out of your reliance upon information contained on this website, including but not limited to your use (or inability to use) any products or services described or procured through this website.
When you pick up your vehicle, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the supplier of the vehicle. Your rental and use of the vehicle will be governed by the terms of the rental agreement and any other documentation or information provided to you by the supplier at the time you pick up your vehicle. The rental agreement is between you and the supplier and we will not be liable to you or to any third party in relation to the terms of the supplier’s rental agreement or any other documentation provided to you by the supplier at the time of pick up.
While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure we are representing only reputable suppliers, we make no warranty about the fitness or suitability of any third party (supplier) product or service and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness of any vehicle. If you encounter issues with the vehicle whilst on hire, you MUST report these issues directly to the relevant supplier at the earliest possible time. This will allow the supplier to remedy any issues and minimise any inconvenience to you. If you fail to report any vehicle issues during your rental, it is likely that compensation will not be offered. We welcome feedback from our customers on their experience with our suppliers. We may, at our discretion, provide you with reasonable assistance in resolving any dispute you may have with a supplier.
Our total liability to you in relation to your use of this website and the information contained on this website will not exceed the dollar amount of the deposit we have received from you in relation to your booking/rental. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather. Again, we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
To make a booking you must complete our booking form which is easy to follow and secured with the latest encryption technology. Once we receive your form, we will, subject to availability, confirm your booking by emailing you a confirmation voucher and invoice. The deposit required to secure your vehicle (as shown on the secure booking page) will only be processed on your credit card when your booking is confirmed. Please note that a 2% credit card or debit card surcharge will be added when your payment is processed.
A booking is confirmed when you have been emailed a confirmation voucher and at this stage the deposit is processed on your card and becomes non-refundable and any cancellation fees stated in the supplier's terms apply. Upon receipt of your confirmation, please check your details carefully and notify us immediately if there are any incorrect details, as it may not be possible to make changes at a later date.
If you are booking via phone, please make sure you have read the terms and conditions of the vehicle you wish to rent first. Our reservations consultant will ask you if you have read the terms and agree to them before proceeding. The onus is always on the renter to ensure they make themselves fully aware of the terms displayed on our website.
In booking on this website you acknowledge that we disclose your information to your selected Supplier in order to provide the requested rental services.
Please note that some suppliers treat an amendment as a new booking and apply the rate current at the time the amendment is made to recalculate the entire booking amount (not just the days changed). If the rental period is increased, an additional deposit may be required. If the rental period is shortened which results in a reduction of the rental charges, the deposit amount will remain unchanged, and the difference between the original and revised deposit is forfeited (it cannot be used towards remaining rental charges). To request a change to a confirmed booking, please use the alterations request link on your confirmation. Any alterations are subject to availability and the approval of the supplier. In addition to the alteration policy of the supplier stated in their terms, the following charges will apply:
Motorhome rental alterations (all charges stated in local currency): 25.00
The alteration fee will not be charged if your alteration request is not possible.
Vehicle Capacity and fitness to drive
Under no circumstances are you permitted to carry more passengers than the vehicle you rent is legally registered to carry, and if you do your insurance may be invalidated. The number of seatbelts (and passengers) is indicated next to each vehicle on this website. Luggage capacity where shown is an indication only and we will not be responsible should you be unable to fit your entire luggage into a vehicle. It is your responsibility to choose a journey that is within your capabilities. A vehicle supplier can refuse to rent a vehicle to any person who is in their opinion unfit to drive or does not meet eligibility requirements. In such circumstances we will have no further liability to you.
We are committed to providing a quality service and aim for complete customer satisfaction. In the event of cancellation, any refunds or penalties are detailed in the terms and conditions of your selected vehicle that you are asked to read and accept at time of booking. In the event you are unsatisfied with our service, please contact us within 48 hours of placing your booking or request and we will work to resolve any issues and determine if compensation is due. In the event you have completed your rental and are unhappy with your vehicle, we are happy to assist you in seeking compensation from the operator of the vehicle.
This website is owned and operated by Motorhome Republic Ltd. Our financial centre and marketing office is based at Level 5, 12 Madden Street, Wynyard Quarter, Auckland, New Zealand. In Australia, we are based at Suite 3.01, 11 Queens Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004. Thank you for booking with us.